Friday, December 16, 2016

What??


Was thanksgiving seriously last week

Ok well this week went by quick, and by quick I mean by the speed of
lightening.

We taught a ton of people and it was great. See, we teach a lot of
people here in Chico. But none of them are progressing. They aren't
willing to do things we ask. They don't want to come to church. But
they still want the missionaries to teach them and come over. Ok. Well
it's better than nothing.

I do love it though, even though the people we teach are being bums I
still love them anyways <3 br="">
We taught a lesson this week to one of my favorite investigators names
Cathy. She wants to get baptized and she has decided to stop smoking.
She is eating dum dum lollipops like crazy whenever she has a craving
to smoke. It's so cute, gosh dang her determination for baptism makes
me so happy.

This week I got to say goodbye to elder Forson. He is one of the best
friends I have made in my entire mission, and I love him so much. He
is going back home to Washington DC, and we're probs gonna hang out
and stuff. The friendships you make here will last a life time. I love
it. So much.

So yeah it's December and I go home in a month. *internal screaming*

Christmas is around the corner and it's exciting. I love all the
lights and stuff everywhere. Oh, it makes me so happy.

We also went in exchanges this week. I went with sister Canann, who is
the tallest sister missionary in the mission. I'm the shortest. She
lives in Virginia, and she goes home a transfer after I do. It was so
much fun, we taught this lady who loves weed and sold some weed to her
dad cause it's legal now in California to do that. She said she was
just spreading the joy. Ok. It was funny.

I am really in the Christmas spirit. There was a Christmas singing
concert we got to go to and it was wonderful. I really enjoyed it.
There was an entire family of six that played the cello, the violin,
and the piano. There was so much talent it was kind of ridiculous.

We got to set up some Christmas trees at one our of investigators
house. They had soooo many ornaments, and the mom kept telling sister
Andersen and I how her family is lazy and hates setting up the tree.
Girl I'll set up your tree anytime.

Anyway, I love you all! My testimony continues to grow each day. I
know the lord is proud of my service. I am happy with the way things
are going.

See y'all soon!

Love,
Sister Caroline Ginn













No comments: