Friday, December 16, 2016

I Am So in the Christmas Spirit This Year!

I am so in the Christmas spirit this year, I am yelling at people
across the street to tell them Merry Christmas and I'm singing
Christmas songs every five minutes. It's driving sister Andersen nuts
but I don't care, ITS CHRISTMAS. I get to talk to my family in two
weeks.

This week was kind of a slow week, but it was a fun week. So transfers
came last night, and I am staying in Chico with Sister Andersen my
last six weeks of my mission. 43 days left, y'all. I am very happy, I
love my companion, I love my zone, and I love the area.

I love being able to be a missionary right now. I really do. These
last 17 months have been the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Birthday shout out to my mom, happy birthday mommy <3 br="">
We had our Christmas party this week, and sister Andersen and I
performed in it. She sang, I played the piano. Everyone loved it. We
had so many nonmembers and less actives there, it was a Christmas
miracle. I played basketball afterwards with some kids in my dress.
I'm a winner.

We taught a lesson to an investigator who was high this week. That was
fun. We spent Thursday being in homes that either smelled of weed or
dead things. Chico is glorious.

Zone meeting was also this week, and elder Ford is going home. He's
been a good friend of mine most of my mission, and it's sad to see him
go. But he did his two years, and I know the friendship I made with
him will last a life time. I have so many good friends here, it's
amazing.

We had our church choir sing on Sunday, and it went really well. Our
choir director is really intense and if you miss a practice she might
kill you. It's great.

Heads up to those people in Alta Sierra and Lake of the Pines, I will
be in that area on the 19th of January to say bye to some people. Let
me know if you want me to drop by.

I really don't have much to say except merry Christmas! I love you
all. Talk to you next week.










No comments: