Monday, January 16, 2017

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

Ok! This is it! I am not emailing next week, as I will be coming home
and busy doing that.

I DID IT. I DID MY MISSION.

To end this, I got to help a nine year old kid named Owen be baptized.
It was awesome, he is such a good kid. He was baptized Saturday
morning.

Let's see, what happened this week... we'll we were able to see a lot
of less actives! My favorite less actives here are Blaire and
Bernadette. They are these two woman, Bernadette is the mom and Blaire
is her daughter. They are feeding us dinner next week to commemorate
me going home.

We had zone meeting this week, and it was sad to know this was my last
one. I absolutely love Chico and I love the Chico zone. I am so happy.
This is the happiest I have ever been. Missions are amazing.

I got to volunteer again at the homeless shelter here in Chico. I
cleaned their fridge and me and sister Andersen both decided to sit in
it. We were just "chillin". Haha get it.

This week was awesome  guys. Next week will be even better.

HEY TO ALTA SIERRA AND LAKE OF THE PINES PEOPLE, I will be in that
area around three on Thursday! My cell number is 530-321-7338! Please
call or text if you wanna see me! That would be awesome.

ALSO, GUESS WHAT LINCOLN PEOPLE, I will be in Lincoln Friday! Please
call or text me if you wanna see me! Thank you guys, I love all of
you!

I have changed astronomically. I am so much more who I am supposed to
be. I have loved every second of my mission, and I have loved all the
people I've met. They are amazing, and I really hope I get to see some
of you before I go back home to North Carolina.

I get to see my mom next week.

The church is true. The gospel changes lives. It's changed me for the
better. I am so much of a better person because of my mission. I have
no regrets. I'm ready to take on the world with all the stuff I've
learned.

I love you all. See you VERY soon.

Signing off for the last time,
Sister Caroline Ginn












No comments: