Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sweet Little Kimberly

These picture were taken by my older brother Roy. He has a cool backdrop that he uses and an awesome camera that takes pictures really fast. Kimberly had a great time posing. It was hard to get her to just smile and sit still. She will be three in April. Time is flying by. She is the last and it is a little sad. It has to end somewhere.Right? She brings such joy to our family. The other girls adore her and she learns way too much from them. Don't you just love her red hair.


She does know how to say CHEEEESE!


7 comments:

Beth said...

So cute! I wanted a redhead. Oh well, maybe grandchildren someday.

Deon said...

She is so adorable! I can't believe that she's almost 3 yrs. old. Time really does fly by so fast. Thanks for letting us borrow your husband. Hopefully we'll see each other this weekend! :)

Megan said...

She is adorable!! Such a little ham for the camera!

MANDY said...

I love these pictures, and I love your Kimberly, too. Miss you!

The Coles said...

She is so pretty! I wish we could be closer and see her. You will have heart breakers with all of those girls. Maybe in about 15 years I we can fix up my sons with your daughters, and we'll be family! :+)

Tricia said...

It's so fun to see Kimberly's personality in her pictures. Precious!

erin sheely said...

What a cutie! I do love her hair.