Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Little Blessings Everywhere!

I just wanted to post a thank you to everyone who has kept us in their prayers, brought in wonderful meals, given words of encouragement or just a kind word or smile. Those little blessings have helped me through these hard times. I can feel Heavenly Father's love and I see His love taking place from the service given on our behalf. Once again, we are so blessed to have the gospel in our lives and know without a doubt that it is true. Trials definitely strengthen ones faith and testimony that God lives and also that His son died for us. I am so grateful for family that is close by. What a blessing to us all.

2 comments:

Deon said...

You guys are such an amazing family! We will keep you in our prayers. There are little blessings everywhere and you are so positive. Heavenly Father knows you and loves you. But, he sure does work in mysterious ways.

MANDY said...

Recognizing those little blessings is the key. During trials in my life, it's the gratitude I would find in the little things that strengthened me through the bigger things. I love ya!