Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Heroes

This past month two people I know have found out that they have cancer. The first friend found out before Christmas that she had stage three lung cancer. The other friend found out that she had breast cancer. Deana(she has the same name as me) my friend with lung cancer was able to go into surgery in Januarey and have one entire lung removed to rid her cancer. She made it through surgery and is doing quite well with one lung helping her breathe. She is an amazing sweet sister whom I admire so very much. The other friend Audree is going through surgury today Valentine's Day and she is having a masectomy on her left breast. I pray that all goes well and surgery will be a sucess. Each friend has a true testimony of the gospel and each friend has relied on Heavenly Father and our Savior Jesus Christ for help in their times of need. They are true heroes in my eyes and I am grateful to know them in this lifetime.

No comments: